at Sinclair Upton Capital Management
Join the Sinclair Upton Capital Management team
Sinclair Upton Capital Management employs people who have professional talent and are determined to build a successful career. We encourage employees who want to further their skills through ongoing training and education as we are an incredibly ambitious team. We are committed to providing our employees with the opportunity for professional success.
Successful applicants will:
- Be self-starters
- Have relevant qualifications
- Show great attention to detail
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have strong customer service attributes
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
- Understand the significance of confidentiality
- Be team players yet also be capable of working alone
Sinclair Upton Capital Management values teamwork and cooperation. We believe that a diverse workforce is essential to our long-term business success. To attract, motivate, promote, and retain high quality employees with a wide range of backgrounds and perspectives, we believe in supporting equal employment opportunities with regard to race, colour, religion, country of origin, ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other protected status.
To inquire about current and future job opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com